Business analytics impacts how we compile information and how business decisions are made.
In the current business environment, organizations have an unprecedented amount of information at their fingertips. This rapid expansion of available information is transforming every channel of business and turning business analytics into a fundamental skill for decision makers at every level of an organization.
- Main pressure in forecasting accuracy that Organizations face is the market volatility i.e. systemic risk.
- Respondents report that too many of their business decisions are based on inaccurate or incomplete data
- The Best -in-class organizations have implemented an enterprise level- BI solution
- Organization with BI have an ability to identify performance by the product line, salespersons or business unit
- Organizations with BI have ability to perform "what if" scenarios more likely than those without BI
- Organizations with BI, experienced a decrease in time-to-decision over the period of time as compared to the organizations without BI